Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011

Fabolous Faces - Week one


Hello there today I decided to do my very best and write in english, because I know there are some friends from all over the world who look in my blog, what is very surprising. In the last days I joined another online class and what I had to do this week is a front portrait working with graphite. I worked from a photo and this is how it turned out. Since I did not even know I could do this an all on the beginning of the year I am very proud. I wish you all a great christmas!! And thank you for your nice comments.
Posted by Picasa

Kommentare:

Silke hat gesagt…

Also, da kannst du wirklich stolz sein, Caro. Eine wunderschoene Zeichnung!! Alles Liebe, Silke

Beth hat gesagt…

This is wonderful, Caro! I love your sketch. Merry Christmas to you & your family!

Chellesky hat gesagt…

She is wonderful Caro, I know you are going to have so much fun on Willowing, see you there hugs Chellesky