Montag, 23. Januar 2012

Waiting for spring to come





Hi you out there! It is still cold here in Germany, well not as could as it is on other years, but still so cold that I am waiting for spring to come! In this time of the year I always wait for the first flowers to come out. This are pictures from last year. But so far the "Schneeglöckchen" (daffodils??) and the "Krokus" came out of the dark to see the light! I am waiting ........ How many more dark days???


Some time ago my sister began to make a gratitude list, what I think is really a great idea to think of those things in life that are just very good at the moment. So sister, if you don´t mind I try to make that list every time I post.


So let´s begin, today I am grateful for
- having some computer time right now
- having two wonderful boys in my life
- beeing with my husband for 19 years so far
- getting a nice cup of coffee
- having a fullfilling job

Have a nice day and thanks for your comments on my earlier posts.

1 Kommentar:

Silke hat gesagt…

Ha! Lovely gratitude list... I did mine in photos today!! :-)

I saw today that our daffodils (Osterglocken) are almost blooming. Another couple of days and it'll look like spring! Da beschwere ich mich gar nicht!! Das kann ruhig weiterhin so mild bleiben...

Liebe Gruesse! And a big hug! Silke